Brilliant, brash and charming, Dr. Bull is the ultimate puppet master as he combines psychology, human intuition and high-tech data to learn what makes jurors, attorneys, witnesses and the accused tick. Bull employs an enviable team of experts at Trial Analysis Corporation to shape successful narratives down to the very last detail.
They include his quick-witted ex-brother-in-law, Benny Colón, who plays a defense attorney in mock trials; Marissa Morgan, a cutting-edge neurolinguistics expert from the Department of Homeland Security; former NYPD detective Danny James, the firm’s tough but relatable investigator; haughty millennial hacker Cable McCrory, who is responsible for gathering cyber intelligence; and Chunk Palmer, a fashion-conscious stylist and former All-American defensive back who fine-tunes clients’ appearances for trial.
In high-stakes trials, Dr. Bull’s combination of remarkable insight into human nature, three Ph.D.s and top-notch staff creates winning strategies that tip the scales of justice in his clients’ favor.
First air date Sep. 24, 2018
Last air date Feb. 22, 2019
Seasons and episodes
3 Season 3 Sep. 24, 2018
- 3 - 3Excessive Force Oct. 08, 2018
- 3 - 4Justice for Cable Oct. 15, 2018
- 3 - 5The Missing Piece Oct. 22, 2018
- 3 - 6Fool Me Twice Oct. 29, 2018
- 3 - 7A Girl Without Feelings Nov. 05, 2018
- 3 - 8But for the Grace Nov. 12, 2018
- 3 - 9Separation Dec. 03, 2018
- 3 - 10A Higher Law Dec. 10, 2018
- 3 - 11Separate Together Jan. 14, 2019
- 3 - 12Split Hairs Jan. 21, 2019
- 3 - 13Prior Bad Acts Feb. 04, 2019
- 3 - 14Leave It All Behind Feb. 11, 2019
- 3 - 15Security Fraud Feb. 18, 2019